Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lamorak's Downfall.

Hello all of you out there in blog land! It is I, none other than King Arthur himself. Why am I posting on Lamorak's blog you ask? Well, it's because Lamorak is currently...well, hes dead. Since I know all of you reading this are probably dying to know what happened, (haha, DYING, puns get me every time) i'll just draw this out a little bit longer. Ha ha! I'm joking of course ;). So Lamorak comes up to me like all 'Boo hoo, big strong King, please save me from the Lot brothers, they want to beat me up' and I go 'Well, my good knight, all I can do is make a truce between your familys'. He doesn't want just a truce, and goes and rides off into the distance. What happened after that I have only heard by messenger, but supposedly Lamorak was ambushed by the Lot brothers, and he managed to keep them at bay for a good while, but alas, as strong as Lamorak was, he couldn't hold them off forever. After fighting valorously, Lamorak was slain by the mighty Mordred. So it looks like thats it for this blog! If you'll excuse me, I have some kingly matters to attend to. GOOD BYE TO YOU ALL IN THE BLOGOSPHERE!

-King Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment